|SOFT CORPORATE OFFER JP54|
JET FUEL AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 ( JP54 )
Loading Port: Novorossiysk
Quantity: 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 BBL.
Price: $59/57.00 USD Per BBL CIF ASWP
Buyer pays Commission.
Quantity: 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 BBL.
Fixed Price: $42.00/40.00 USD Per BBL
Platts Price: $10.00/$8.00 Minus NWE Platts discount / BBL.
FOB Ports: Novorossiysk/ Vladivostok/ Primorsk/ Rotterdam
Buyer pays Commission.
PROCEDURES FOR CIF ASWP CONTRACT
1. Buyer provide below requirement to GNGROUP PTE. LTD.
a). OFFICIAL ICPO WITH FULL BANKING DETAILS
b). NCND + IMFPA
c). COMPANY PROFILE
d). PASSPORT PICTURE PAGE
2. Seller Issues Draft Contract Open for Amendments. Buyer Counters Sign and Seals the Draft Contract and Sends Via E-Mail to Seller within 2 Working Days.
3. Seller issue proforma invoice and Buyer Within three (3) banking days, Buyer or Buyer bank provides deposit LC or BG or the minimum deposit, if the buyer does not provide any LC or BG or Any instrument bank accepted by the seller only, LC or BG or Bank Instrument will be placed on the seller’s Sister banks, Fiduciary Company and send a copy of the receipt to the Seller.
Note: Minimum deposit required: to help buyers get the funder (Bank Instrument: LC, BG, SBLC, the owner of bank Instrument) to qualify as a valid customer
4. Seller issue Partial POP documents to buyer via Seller Official email address (email@example.com) to Buyer Official Email address on listed below:
A. Copy of License certificate
B. Copy of Statement of Availability of the product.
C. Copy of Proforma Invoice
D. Commitment to supply
E. Certificate of Origin
F. Q&Q done by indigenous lab at port of Origin
G. ATS (Authorization to Sell)
5. Seller issue 2% PB to buyers for Guarantee Monthly shipment and Commences and issue Full POP and Shipping Documents Including (against shipment Documents (Q88, SGS report certificate, Bill of Lading), and test report Q88, SGS report certificate, Bill of Lading:
A. Copy of Commercial Invoice.
B. Copy of Approval to License certificate.
C. Copy of Statement of Availability of the Product.
D. Copy of the Refinery Commitment to Produce the Product.
E. Copy of the Transnet Contract to Transport the Product to the Port.
F. Copy of the Port Storage Agreement.
G. Copy of the Charter Party Agreement(S) To Transport the Product to Discharge Port.
H. Dip test Authorization, Tank receipt and SGS report.
I. Copy of Vessel Questionnaire 88
J. Copy of Bill of Lading.
K. Certificate of Origin.
L. Allocation Transaction Passport Code Certificate [ATPCC]
M. The customs formalities, and test report to buyer/Bank.
6. Ship arrives at port destination port and conduct inspection on the goods and Buyer release payment to seller bank after inspection at port 100% payable for each shipment within 2 banking days upon the cargo passed SGS and receipt of all the relevant payment documents.
7. The commissions will be paid by the BUYER, against IMFPA with the following distribution:
The seller or buyer is responsible for paying the agreed commission of USD…TBA… Per MT to be divided as follows:
A. 50%: Seller Side: (50% Closed to Seller Side)
B. 50%: Buyer side: (50% Open to Buyer Mandate & Intermediaries)
The agreed commission will be included within an Irrevocable Master Fee, Protection Agreement (IMFPA) to be signed between the buyer and the seller, group of each party prior to issuance of the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA).
8) Buyer will pay 5% to Seller as penalty if the buyer fails to performed and default while Seller will pay 5% to Buyer as penalty if the Seller fails to performed and default.
PROCEDURES DIP & PAY FOB
1. Seller isuues SCO/ICPO FORMAT/NCNDA+IMPFA to End buyer.
2. Buyer provide below requirement to GNGROUP PTE. LTD.
a). OFFICIAL ICPO WITH FULL BANKING DETAILS ADDRESS TO END SELLER VIA MR JC-CS AND MR HHI
b) TANK STORAGE AGREEMENT (TSA) FROM A REPUTABLE TANK FARM STOTRAGE COMPANY
b). NCND + IMFPA MUST FILL UP, SIGN, STAMPING, ENDORSEMENT BY BANK AND NOTARY PUBLIC
c). COMPANY PROFILE MUST LATEST
d). PASSPORT PICTURE PAGE OWNER COMPANY OR ANY DIRECTOR COMPANY
3) Seller issues CI (Commercial Invoice) and Buyer counter signed and return with 48 Hours to seller.
4) Seller Approve buyer TSA and issue POP documents to Buyer:
A) Commitment to supply
B) Certificate of Origin
C) Q&Q done by indigenous lab at port of Origin
D) ATS (Authorization to Sell) License certificate
E) Statement of availability of product
F) Notice of Readiness (NOR) to Commence Injection of the Product.
5) Buyer provide to Seller Tank Storage Receipt (TSR), Authorization to Verify (ATV), Readiness to Receive Fuel (RTR) and send to Seller.
6) Seller confirm buyer tank and verify buyer tank then Seller issue to buyer Dip Test Authorization(DTA), Tank Storage Receipt (TSR), Authorization to Verify (ATV) to enable buyer verify the fuel in Seller tanks.
7) Buyer engages SGS to conduct Q&Q dip Test Inspection on the Product on Seller tank to check the Quality and Quantity of the fuel before injection can to take place to be sure the product match the Specification for international Standard product.
8) Seller inject fuel into buyer tank and buyer confirm the fuel and buyer Pays by MT103 against SGS report
9) Seller issue Title ownership documents to buyer
10) The commissions will be paid by the BUYER, against IMFPA with the following distribution:
• 50%: Seller Side - Closed To JC--CS
• 50%: Buyer side - Open to Buyer Mandate and Our Part
11) Seller issue contract to buyer for signing and buyer sign and return same back to Seller.
12) Seller open 2% PB to buyer to guarantee the contract shipments and buyer open BG to guarantee the contract shipments and buyer make payment against Q&Q done by SGS report with Commercial Invoice on each slot tank
13) Buyer will pay 5% to Seller as penalty if the buyer fails to performed and default while Seller will pay 5% to Buyer as penalty if the Seller fails to performed and default.
Consultant or Agent or Any Party that wants to raise the price to any buyer with want additional commission, then I hereby affirm that don’t want to make a deal or negotiations with us (GNGROUP), we will not be negotiable or whim raise price without any instruction by our Seller. Additional price deal you complicate matters and make it difficult for you to get success (CLOSING DEAL). But if you want to profits more, then you need to be a Reseller or Trader. Thank you
These procedures, prices and conditions, are not negotiable.
The Seller only accepts documents submitted with its format, If the Buyer's request, we can send ICPO Format, and NCNDA / IMPFA templates used by the Seller.
NOTICE 2:These above procedures have been approved by the Antimonopoly Service of Russia Federation and serve as a guideline for all transactions involving export of oil products from Russia Federation.
NOTICE 3: The above procedures must be accepted and Incorporated on the ICPO word for word. No Bill of Ladings, Warranties, SGS Reports, or past fulfilled Contract will be presented as "Past Performance," sanitized or not, for the following reasons;
AGAINST TRADE REGULATIONS, AGAINST STATED SGS POLICY VIOLATES FORMAL CONTRACT CONFIDENTIALITY BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER.
We ONLY work 100% strictly according to END Seller Company/Refinery's above procedures ONLY. Price lists are negotiable in some terms. if the terms and procedures are acceptable, kindly provide your ICPO for us to proceed further.
The ICPO must be complete identification of principal buyer signed, sealed and stamped; in buyer's company letterhead with quantity per month/year, Target Price, Contract length, Buyer's own opinion of specification if any and any other relevant details. We do not accept expired ICPO (Maximum date for validity is 5 working days).
ANY ICPO ISSUED MUST INSERT OUR WORKING PROCEDURE.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH OTHER PROCEDURE
Non-Circumvention, Non-Disclosure Agreement All information in this soft corporate offer are confidential and all trading deals with all parties including seller and buyer depend on this offer are secret and non-disclosure and non-circumvention. All correspondents between GNGROUP Company and your company (your party) it’s under Non-Circumvention, Non-Disclosure law. Product availability and acceptance buyer company are depending on seller decision
Best regards and thank you
GNGROUP (M) SDN. BHD. (Malaysia)
GNGROUP PTE. LTD. (Singapore)Any further questions please contact our representative as detailed below:
H/P: +6282366022435 Nidhami (Indonesia, India, Timor Leste, Bangladesh)
H/P: +60176929100 Fadley (Rotterdam, Houston, Spain, German)
H/P: +60129149690 Marop (Malaysia, Brunei, Asean)
H/P: +60192491815 Fendi (Asia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan)
H/P: +60177513489 Shah (Asia Tenggara)
H/P: +60103820473 Nurmala (International)
H/P: +60172892769 Halim (Intenational)
H/P: +6590620692 Borhan (China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Macau)
H/P: +60173635856 Ahmed (Korea, Japan, Vietnam)
H/P: +60176609770 Sparrow (Thailand, Laos, Myanmar)
H/P: +6584038353 Nordin (Singapore, Phillipines And Australia, New Zealand)
H/P: +6282170347919 Mair (Mongolia, North Korea)
H/P: +60192297179 Zack (France, Sweden, Poland, Italy)
H/P: +60182407126 Iramus (Primorsk, Vladivostok, Novorossiysk, Russian)
Tel: +60323801291 (Office) Office Hours
Skype Id: shhimec